Who We Are
A key team member of The Deering Group since inception, Principal Consultant Kevin Cash is a highly experienced Human Resource Professional. Having led transformational activities across a number of industry sectors including Oil & Gas, Transport & Logistics and Infrastructure. Specifically, Kevin has worked in various roles including:
- Capability and Competency Management
- Project Readiness activities
- HR Practitioner
- Small business owner
A highly experienced Learning and Development Professional James has worked in the Vocational Education and Training space for over 15 years. During his career, James has successfully and effectively delivered learning interventions across various industry sectors. James has demonstrated successes in facilitation of a varied scope of training from:
- Safety, Inductions, Legislative training, Permit to Work
- Nationally Recognised unit of competence, Supervisory, Leadership, Behavioural Profiles
- Management training
Having completed a Bachelors of Psychology (Honours) and currently undertaking a masters in Industrial and Organisational Psychology. Camilla is able to understand how organisations function currently, predict trends of performance in the future, and predict what changes could be made to improve organisational performance. She’s involved in various roles such as:
- Address proficiency of individuals within teams
- Assist with Competency creation
- Conduct Job Task Analysis
- Conduct coaching sessions with management to review and update work
Justin is an internationally experienced executive who has lead specialist engineering, consulting, training and certification companies providing services to oil and gas clients in Australia, Singapore and the USA. The has included a global engineering consultancy focussed on newbuild drilling rigs and independent 3rd party inspection and certification services, a national training and well control certification provider and an ISO accreditation services business focused on Quality and Safety Management Systems. Justin has over 18 years management experience in both the public and private sector across a range of services and product offerings.
A highly experienced Oil and Gas professional who has successfully demonstrated leadership, innovation, capability and resilience during his 30-year career in a dynamic, challenging and evolving sector. Chris has led front line and functional support teams within Refining, LNG, and CSG across a variety of roles, including:
- Operational Asset and Facilities Management
- Facility Shutdown and Turnaround roles
- Project, Start-up and Commissioning activities
- Training, Capability and Competency Management
The Deering Group, the tenacity to deliver, the willingness to innovate and the desire to see organisations and people flourish.
Because people matter.