In this episode of Better People, Better Business, Andrew has a conversation with Corrinne Armour.
Corrinne is Australia’s leading thinker in Fearless Leadership. Over 10 years in corporate leadership roles, two and a half years living and teaching in a jungle refugee camp on the edge of a warzone, and almost 15 years in and out of board rooms working with senior leaders, she’s gained much to share with audiences.
Corrinne is a Speaker Trainer, Coach and Facilitator who gets first-hand the challenges and competing priorities of leadership because she’s been there. She is the author of “Leaders who Ask: Build Fearless Cultures by telling less and asking more” and “ Developing Direct Report: Taking the Guesswork Out of Leading Leaders”.
In this conversation Corrinne and Andrew talk about how we make people and business better through Fearless Leadership. They discuss:
- Corinne’s insights into how Fearless Leadership unlocks the untapped potential and diversity of thinking to help make business better.
- The reality that businesses are a bunch of people – and senior leaders are just human beings like anyone else.
- The four key levers that create aligned leadership teams who make their people and their businesses better.
- The link between frustration, expectations (conscious and unconscious) and communication that can deeply impact teams
- Why feedback is crucial to fearless leadership – and why it is hard (and is meant to be hard!)Corrinne and Andrew’s stories and insights into their leadership work and experience
This is a deeply useful conversation for anyone who leads or works with people (which is all of us!).
You can find out more about Corrinne at:
and you can purchase her books at https://corrinnearmour.com/author/