In this Better People Better Business episode, our consultant Michelle Cummings sits down for a conversation with Andrew Deering.
Michelle is a highly experienced Training Professional with a strong background in Training Administration in high-risk industries, including Mining and Oil and Gas.
She is deeply passionate about how Training Administration can enable a whole raft of opportunities in a business (lovingly, she is a Training Administration nerd).
In this conversation, Michelle and Andrew discuss how far-reaching Training Administration can be and the direct impact it has on your people being safe, skilled and effective.
- How Training Administration ensures you have the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles.
- The role Training Administration plays in business planning.
- The crucial role it can play in optimising budgets and reducing unnecessary costs.
- Why the perception of administration being a burden but misses the opportunity it brings.
- Michelle and Andrew’s experiences in how Training Administration comes under the microscope when serious incidents occur.